Friday 17 December 2010

Why do we answer the phone first?

Hi there,

Have you noticed that the phone ringing nearly always takes precedence over someone who has come to see you?

It's possible that a person has come miles to meet with you and then the phone rings and we pick it up to answer the person who lives next door. Odd isn't it?

I'm working hard on my new website which is proving very successful www.johnbeaumontcashmachine.com/bootcamp.

I hope it is very helpful to whose struggling to set up an internet business. I know I once was terribly confused.

Thought for today:- Do you take a step back sometimes to evaluate where you want to go next?

Joke for today:-Why do you never have self service massage parlours?

On this day: 17th December

In 1903 the Wright Brothers made the first powered flight.

In 1967 the Australian prime minister Harold Holt disappeared whilst swimming.

John F. Beaumont internet marketer

No comments:

Post a Comment