Thursday 30 December 2010

Charity Cashpoints.

What will they think of next.

Cabinet Office Minister Francis Maude has proposed that we should be asked to give to charity everytime we use a cash machine or pay with a bank card.

What a cheek! We already are working for the government until May 30th 2011 before we are generously allowed to spend some money on ourselves.

I agree that we have to pay tax but a lot of the money obtained is spent on projects which personally I don't agree with so asking me to pay into a "charity pot" where money may go to causes I don't support is ridiculous

I hasten to add that there are charities which I do support but it surely has to be a personal choice.

Knowing the track record of our MP's the money would be unlokely to be spent wisely.

Enough of my rant. Let's have a joke. Fred died in a bowl of muesli. A currant pulled him in.

On this day: 30th December

In 1916 Rasputin was murdered

In 1979 Richard Rodgers died

John F. Beaumont internet marketer

No comments:

Post a Comment