Monday 27 December 2010

Miracle Diet Pill, Meratol

I see that a "miracle"weight loss pill which supposedly has been used by Eva Longoria and Courteney Cox goes on sale in the UK today.

I'm a bit surprised about Courteney Cox. Ithink she could do with a weight on pill. Still perhaps that is because Meratol is so successful?

However I see that the price of Meratol is £29.99 in the UK. Surely that is not for just one tablet?

I think I will stick to the best diet plan of all. Eat less, eat the right foods and excercise more. Hey perhaps I should patent that!

Thought for today: Are you looking after your body?

Joke for today:- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

On this day:- 27th December

In 1945 Britain signed the Bretton Woods agreement establishing the IMF

In 1979 The Soviet Union excuted the Afghan president

John F Beaumont internet marketer

No comments:

Post a Comment