Friday 10 December 2010

Six Figure Mentors striding ahead

The new system from our group the six figure mentors continues apace. Setting it all up now.

This is very exciting and will blow people away

In the meantime go to http://www.johnbeaumontcashmachine.com/bootcamp for some other interesting information I have for you.

I'm going to Norwich this weekend. It is one of my favourite cities although I must admit I have many favourites including Moscow, St.Petersburgh, Charleston etc.

Thought for today:- Do you have happy memories of different cities?

Joke for today:- My wife complains that I never listen to her...or something like that

On this day:- 10th December

In 1979 Mother Teresa was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

In 1901 the first Nobel Peace Prizes were awarded

John F. Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment