Monday 20 December 2010

They don't really die.

Who are they?

I watched A Christmas Carol on TV last night. This is one of my favourite stories as I am a great

fan of Charles Dickens.

It got me thinking about all the people that I have known in my life such as my parents, aunts

and uncles, co-workers etc who have passed on.

I was amazed at how influenced I was by some of them hopefully mostly for the good.

So really they haven't "died" whilst there is someone who is still carrying on with their

influences.

I think most of us have things to be grateful for which have been passed down to us and affected

our characters.

Thought for today:- Are you grateful for the wisdom passsed on to you?

Joke for today:- Happiness: good health and a bad memory

On this day:- 20th December

In 1803 the French sold New Orleans and surrounding area to USA. The Louisiana Purchase

In 1915 the Allies retreated from the Dardanelles. (Two of my uncles served there)

John F.Beaumont internet marketer

No comments:

Post a Comment