Friday 31 December 2010

Sir Elton John's baby

I see the news at the moment is all about Sir Elton John's new baby.

This is very nice for him and his partner David Furnish but I can't help feeling a little sorry for the baby Zachary.

Sure he will have every thing money can buy and both his parents seem to be very loving but my concern is the age of Sir Elton.

Why? Well you see my father was 67 years old when I was born and passed away when I was only 13.

That was sad enough but I also saw my fathers declining health before he died. In fact I had to tie his boot laces up for him when my mother wasn't around.

It is of course unlikely that Zachary will have any problems like tying shoe laces but it may be sad for him if he loses one or other of the loving partnership at an early age.

Hopefully that won't happen.

I've more or less got my new website for my internet business established. It's looking good.

Joke for today:- I'm not playing all the wrong notes. I'm playing the right notes but not necessarily in the right order. Eric Morecombe

On this day: 31st December

In 1937 Anthony Hopkins was born and in 1943 Ben Kingsley made his first appearance.

John F Beaumont internet marketer

No comments:

Post a Comment