Sunday 16 January 2011

Ophiuchus the 13th sign of the zodiac

I was interested to see that some astronomers want to move all the star signs back one month and include a 13th sign called Ophiuchus.

This means that instead of being a Pisces I will be an Aquarius. Oh wo is me!

Do you mean to say I have been reading the wrong sign all these years. No wonder I'm not the billionaire yet that I was promised.

This change has been suggested by American Parke Kunkle although The Daily Mail astrologer Jonathan Calner has said it is just the work of a "jealous astronomer"

I wonder what their star signs are and whether or not this proposed change was foreseen in the stars?

Joke for today:- What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long? Polaroids.

On this day:- 16th January

In 1920 The USA brought in prohibition so no alcoholic drinks.

In 1991 Desert Storm started.

John F.Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment