Monday 17 January 2011

Laughter the best medicine.

I was interest to read an article about laughter.

It seems that children on average laugh about 400 times a day whereas the average for adults is just 17!

Wow that's quite a difference.

We should increase our laughter rate as laughing 100 times is a good whole body work out equivalent to 10 minutes on a rowing machine or 15 minutes on an excersise bike.

Excellent I will just sit on the couch and laugh so that I don't have to do any excercise!

Hey who works all this out??

Still I agree we should all laugh more so let's have a joke;- My doctor told me that if I took up jogging it could add ten years to my life. He was right. I now feel ten years older.

On this day:- 17th January

In 1899 Al Capone was born.

In 1733 Captain Cook's ship Resolution crossed the Antartic Circle. The first ship ever to do so.

John F.Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment