Tuesday 2 June 2009

What is cannabis?

Hi

Following on from my last blog I decided to find out what cannabis really is. Like most people who have not partaken (yes there are a few of us!) I didn't really know what it is.

I gather that cannabis is a general term for several pyschoactive preparations of the hemp plant Cannabis Sativa. (No jokes please about money for old rope!) They include marijuana leaf (grass, pot, weed or reefers), sinsemilla (skunk), made from the buds and flowers of female plants, resin (bhang, ganja, hashish) from the flowering heads of the plant and hashish oil, a tar like liquid distilled from hashish, Apparently cannabis contains at least 60 cannabinoids and the most active constituent is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol0

The fact is that all forms of cannabis are mind altering drugs.

So why oh why do people have to take them when they can ruin your life?? Answers on a postcard please. Life is so precious and yet some of us take such rediculous risks.

Enough of my blathering. Life is too short.

This month I am concentrating on learning about Ezines to develope my internet business YourNetBiz so should be very interesting.

So far my blog doesn't seem to be getting anywhere but I will continue especially since I have found out my sons blog has received over 22,000 hits since he started.

Joke for today: Doctor to patient: "I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac"

Quotation of the day: "Ok so whats the speed of dark? (Steven Wright)

Thought for today: No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats remember that approx 1 billion Chinese people count'nt care less. (Abraham Lazlo)

Have fun. As Owen says "go chase de rabbits"

No comments:

Post a Comment