Thursday 4 June 2009

www.ezinternettraining.com

Hi


Going to start with a moan today. I have been using my debit card to make some purchases on line for my website http://www.ezinternettraining.com/ and for one of my apartments I own.

Because of this I had Barclays Bank security ring up to confirm that I had, in fact made these purchases. Fair enough. It is good that these checks are in place. However my moan is that the gentleman who rang up was obviously a foreigner. No I'm not racist and have no objections to foreigners having jobs but why oh why do they have to be in positions where clarity of language is so important. Frankly I couldn't understand what he was talking about. Admittedly my hearing is not what it was but when I handed the phone to my son he couldn't understand either,

Enough of my rant.


I'm still looking up about cannabis. The cannabis smoke deposits about 3 to 5 times more carbon monoxide and tar on the lungs than tobacco smoke. And people say cannabis is not dangerous!


Joke for today: Little boy to grandfather " Are you still growing grandad? Grandfather "I don't think so. Why do you ask?" Boy " Then why is the top of your head coming through your hair?

Thought for today: For one person who dreams of making fifty thousand pounds, a hundred people dream of being left fifty thousand pounds. A.A.Milne

Action for today: Stop dreaming and make it happen.

On this day: 4th June In 1989 Chinese Army halted pro democratic revolt

In 1798 Casanova died

Have fun. Owen my English Springer says go chase de rabbits

No comments:

Post a Comment