Sunday 7 June 2009

A Wet Sunday Afternoon

Well haven't we had a lot of rain this weekend! We needed the rain but this was ridiculous.

Still I've now got my first solo ad for submission to the ezines. I didn't write it but got a professional to do it. This is for my www.ezinternettraining.com website. I also obtained a classified ad for this site so fingers crossed I should be in business.

I think I have eventually got the order with Dixons sorted out. I still can't fathom out what was wrong as there was certainly enough money in the account.

The roses in my garden are really looking great this year. Maybe the harder winter than usual has had something to do with it as they are blooming away much more prefusely now.

I had problems with coooking the meat today. Chris bought a large joint of beef but we are having trouble with the oven door. Sometimes for no apparent reason it comes slightly open and therefore shuts off. Happened this morning but I don't know for how lomg. When I went to carve I found it was quite bloody inside so had to cook it for a bit longer.

Joke for today: Two aerials met on a roof, fell in love andgot married. The ceremony was rubbish but the reception was brilliant,

Thought for today: Half the people in Hollywood are dying to be discovered, the other half are afraid they will be. Ethyl Barrymore

On this day: June 7th. Robert de Bruce Scottish king famous for winning the Battle of Bannockburn died in 1329
1982. Graceland home of Elvis Presley opened to the public for the first time.
Owen the mad English Spaniel needs his walk so that,s all folks.

See ya

John Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment