Wednesday 3 June 2009

The cannabis saga continued

Hi all

I'm still interested in why people take cannabis and so I am continuing my education! Theoretical not practical!

There are serious health risks from smoking cannabis and none of the 7000 studies so far carried out have shown it to be safe. Cannabis actually contains more than 400 chemicals including most of the toxins found in tobacco smoke but often in HIGHER concentrations and one cannabis cigarette can deposit four times more tar into the lungs than a filtered tobacco cigarette. Ugh

Oh dear and youngsters still experiment. Hopefully not too many YAPS (young age pensioners are doing this. We already have too many vices!)

I am continuing to work on my internet business www.ezinternettraining.com . At present I am looking at Ezines. There is a tremendous amount of infromation out there about ezines so I am still taking it all in.

Joke for today: A mushroom walks into a bar and tries to pick up a beautiful woman with his chat. Go away says the woman I don't want anything to do with you. Why not says the mushroom. I'm a fun-gi.

Thought for today: You will always find some Eskimo ready to instruct the Congolese on how to cope with heatwaves. Stanislaw J Lee

Action for today: Think about the qualifications of someone before accepting their advice.

On this day: 2nd June. In 1953 Elizabeth the 2nd crowned at Westminster Abbey
In 1780 The first Derby horse race at Epsom

Have fun.

John Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment