Sunday 10 May 2009

Sunday Break

Hi
Busy day again but as it is a Sunday I haven't worked on either My Internet Business or Turnkey Marketing.

So where have I been busy? In the garden. I am very keen on keeping a Natural garden as far as possible. The pond is full of frogs all different sizes! Some years ago the goldfish died and since then the frogs have taken over. Every February the surface is a heaving mass of frogs doing what comes naturally!! I need to clean it out though.
Today I was putting a mulch around the trees and roses just in case we have a fine summer. Here's hoping.

Thought for the day:- The old adage "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is"is not always correct. In fact suspicion, doubt and cynicism can sometimes stop us from taking advantage of excellent opportunities. (I'm certainly glad I put aside my doubts about My Internet Business and the Turnkey Marketing programme as it has come up trumps for me)

Joke of the day:- Advice to single girls - don't look for a husband, look for a batchelor. Boom boom!

Action for today: Just relax and be peaceful


Catch you later. Owen says go chase de rabbits!

John Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment