Tuesday 5 May 2009

One small step

A great philosopher once wrote, well to be honest I'm not sure if he was that great, or even a philosopher, in fact he may have been Homer Simpson, well regardless of who it was, someone said that every great journey must start with a small step.

Well my great journey into the mysteries of blogging begins here. With this post, my first post and hopefully the first of many as I share with you my journey into setting up my Internet Business.

For those of you who are wondering Y.A.P stands for Young Aged Pensioner. I made be retired but I am not old. An OAP is someone you see hobbling around a rest home and I have no plans to see one of those just yet. Even if my batty Dog and crazy family seem to be doing their best to send me round the bend enough so I can go into one.

I'm sure some of you might be thinking “Oh he's just some salesman whose going on about his Internet business and his TurnKey marketing to sucker me to something which is really complicated and you'd need a degree to figure out"

Not at all, I am just like you. I searched the web, I found Turn Key and IMB and like everyone I will be starting from the bottom as well. I don't expect it to be easy but then again nothing worthwhile ever is but I do know it will be worth it

So make sure you check back regularly as I will be updating you all on a regular basis to what I'm up to and maybe my thoughts on what's going on in the world today.

See you Soon,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment