Wednesday 17 November 2010

Ouch! Having to pay out again

Hi there,



I've just had to pay out £1200 to have the damp sorted out at my property in Sunderland. It's



cost me a fortune this year. A pity really since we had to decorate earlier but hopefully the damp



proofing will not mean too much redecorating. Still you can't expect tenants to live with damp



walls.



I hope the 30 year guarantee won't be needed!



Yesterday I watched an interesting new video from John Assaraf about changing your life. Very good.







Thought for today:- Are you enjoying life? If not why not?



Joke for today: A man walks into the doctors. I haven't seen you for ages says the doctor. I know replies the man I've been ill.



On this day:- 17th November



In 1796 Catherine the Great died

In 1558 Queen Mary Tudor died

In 1869 The Suez Canal opened.



John Beaumont

No comments:

Post a Comment