Sunday 29 August 2010

Great Webinar

Listened to a great webinar last night.

All about how to build a six figure income on the internet.

Fortunately I have incorporated most of the advice into my internet business but it still gave me new ideas.

Surprising how we can learn something new every day.

I suppose that is what can keep us young.

The most interesting thing is how building a successful internet marketing business is simple.

Note that I said simple not easy!

The basic principle is simple but putting it into practice is more difficult.

See my website if you would like more information. www.whoisjohnbeaumont.com

Thought for today: What did you learn new today?

Joke for today:- A bear walks into a pub and takes a bite outof the bar. Get out screams the barman we don't serve druggies here. I'm not a druggie replies the puzzled bear. Oh no? says the barman what about the "bar bit you ate"?

On this day 29th August:-
In 1877 Brigham Young the Mormon leader died.

In 1958 Michael Jackson was born

In 1885 the first motorcycle was patented

In 1949 Richard Gere was born

John Beaumont internet marketer

No comments:

Post a Comment