Thursday 14 October 2010

Splashed by my 96 year old "girlfriend"

Hi there

When I went swimming the other day just as I was about to enter the pool I was splashed by a 96 year old lady.

This "youngster" goes swimming 2/3 times a week the same as I do so I see her regularly.

Isn't great that at 96 years old she still keeps herself fit. Sure she only "potters about" now but even so it must be good for her.

Hey but not only that she still has fun. I hope that when I'm 96 I will still be able to go swimming and that I will still have fun splashing other people.

I'm busy writing more articles about my internet business. If interested look me up under whoisjohnbeaumont.

Thought for today: Are you still enjoying life? Are you having fun or is stress ruining your life? Hey lighten up and go splash someone.

On this day:- 14th October

In 1066. The battle of Hastings took place when William the Conquerer defeated Harold thus changing the course of history.

In 1977 Bing Crosby died

In 1947 the sound barrier was broked for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment