Tuesday 5 October 2010

Poor Owen

Hi friends



At present we are having a new bathroon installed and as there is a lot of mess etc I have put Owen (the mad English Spaniel) into kennels.



The trouble is there have been a few problems so I have kept putting Owen's release date back!!



Hope he will forgive me..



I haven't posted a blog for a few weeks as I have been on holiday. In fact the bathroom was going to be done whilst we were away but as usual "the best laid plans of mice and men" went astray.



The main reason was that my step-daughter Jill sudenly went into hospital with DVT (deep vein thrombosis) which was very serious although fortunately she is now on the mend. As her husband Tim was doing the bathroom for us this caused problems. That's putting it mildly!



Any rate it is looking good so it will be great when it's finished.



I'm still working hard on my internet business which is now going well. I've joined The Six Figure Mentors Group which is really excellent.



I'll be posting an update about it as soon as my nice new website is ready to go, so keep your eyes peeled.



Well I must get ready to go off for my swim. As I'm not taking Owen for walks at the moment I'm putting on weight.



Thought for today: Are you appreciating your friends and family? It is quite frightening how they could suddenly be taken from us



Joke for today:- Success is relative. The more success the more relatives!!



On this day:- 5th October

In 1954 Bob Geldof was born

In 1969 Monty Python's Flying Circus first episode was shown on TV

In 1930 the R101 airship crashed with the loss of 48 lives.



John Beaumont

Internet Marketer

No comments:

Post a Comment