Wednesday 9 June 2010

What weather!

Oops I am being the typical Englishman here by talking about the weather. I suppose it is because we have such changeable weather that we talk about it a lot.
During the past week we have had very hot weather, pouring rain and flipping cold! In fact I have just put the central heating on as Owen (my scatty English springer spaniel)and I got soaked on our walk and very cold.
Hey perhaps the Icelandic volcano is having some affect and "they" aren't telling us!
Still at least it makes life interesting.
I have been writing more articles about internet marketing so if you have any interest in this subject then check out my website wwwwhoisjohnbeaumont.com
Thought for today:- Do we enjoy life whatever the weather? Kids seem to.
On this day 9th June
In 1870 Charles Dickens died
In 1934 Donald Duck was "born"

No comments:

Post a Comment