Tuesday 9 March 2010

Happy birthday to me

Hi all
Hey it's my birthday today. Another year younger. Yep YOUNGER. I decided a few years back that I wasn't going to get any older so each birthday I get a year younger. I will soon be passing 40 again but this time going downwards.According to my records I may be a YAP (young age pensioner) but I actually feel only about 25 years old. When I look into a mirror I have a bit of a shock. Who is that old man looking back at me!!
They (who is "they"?) say that you are as young as you feel and I still feel young. Strange isn't it?
Anyone want to challenge me to a sprint?

Thought for today:- How old to you feel?
Joke for today:- How do you leave Las Vegas with a small fortune? Go in with a big one.
On this day:- 9th March
In 1942 I was born. What a great day!
In 1934 Yuri Gagarin the first man in space was born
In 1943 Bobby Fischer the world chess champion in 1972 was born
In 1945 Micky Dolenz a founder member of the Monkees was born
In 1945 Bill Beaumont (no relation) the English Rugby captain was born

Hey look at all those famous people born on March 9th!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!
    The age of 40 can be great:

    http://www.whatwasdone.com/Age.php?&Age=40
    We are getting old only in our head.

    ReplyDelete